Friday, October 07, 2005

Wow, I'm on this blog thing for one day and I go and freak someone out. Probably not any kind of record but anyway.

Frankly, I don't know if I'm supposed to respond to a comment here or in the Comments bit. What's the etiquette? Anyway it would be a bit weird to comment my own post so I'll do it here and besides I've tried that 3 times already and it doesn't seem to be working.

To the fat bottomed girl:

I was just browsing through people who had the same favourite movie, book etc as me. That's how I found you. I was just taking in the landscape I suppose.

Why did I comment? To be honest I can't remember right now what I put but I probably commented because I just had a comment to make.

Am I insane? Probably.

Am I any more insane than anyone else? Probably not. :-)

Keep riding those bicycles fat bottomed girl.

Conker is calling for my attention so I'll post again later maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home