Friday, October 07, 2005

Adverts

What are these shitty little adverts that I get each time I post? I’ll probably get one attached to this.

Just for the record.

I don’t want to finance your play/film/extravagant lifestyle/drug habit.

I don’t want you to finance my play/film/extravagant life style/drug habit.

I don’t believe you when you tell me I can earn $$$ with just a few easy clicks if I could surely the world would be doing it.

Call me Mr Bloody Sceptical but I’d have to double check if you told me the sky was blue and the Earth was round.

DO NOT tell me that my blog was great!!! Cool!!! Awesome!!! Or any other damn thing when you quite blatantly haven’t read it. If it was that chuffin awesome you’d make a remark that was relevant instead of the inane drivel that passes for persuasion amongst the majority of advertisers.

Don’t use excessive numbers of exclamation marks all the time – it’s the sign of a sick mind (probably).

In fact, why don’t you just fuck off Mr Advertiser. Then when you come back fuck off again and when you come back fuck off AGAIN and keep doing it until you get it right.

Outstanding. I love a good rant.

1 Comments:

Blogger Journeyman said...

Aah the sweet, sweet irony of an advert on my anti-advert post. You've gotta love it.

3:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home