Thursday, January 19, 2006

Hello Reader.

Just a quick post (on my lunch break), just to say that despite some initial confusion, frustration and impatience (all on my part, as per) I have actually managed to get Miss Potential to agree another date for our ermm... next date.

So, a week on Friday, or Saturday depending on her work commitments, we will be meeting again. Now all I need to stress about is a) what to do and b) whther things will be that much different when we're both sober (at least to begin with).

As far as a) goes I'm thinking either I cook (an idea I like) or we go out for a meal (an idea that the couple of peeps who I've asked about this seem to prefer). Ok so not so difficult a choice you say but if there are any women out there who fancy helping out a poor confused man I'd definitely like to hear what you would prefer.

And b)? Well in all honesty I'm not really worried about that. Either we confirm what seemed most definitely apparent on our first date, or we don't. I'd really like this to work but I'm under no illusions - I'm getting a bit old for self-delusion (ha! Yeah right.)

Ok, definitely got to go now, I'm stealing work time.

:-)

1 Comments:

Blogger ozymandiaz said...

I'd say cooking is OK on a second date considering what happened on the first. You've been intimate so you may as well be intimate. Just don't think about sex the whole time and you'll be OK

4:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home