Tuesday, January 24, 2006

As is my habit, I've taken a scooby at these blogs and they are all places I will go.

the cloned corpse of marcus tal

I find this blog bizarre, unique and stimulating. I like it. You're old enough to decide for yourself.

evie's corner

The photographs here are powerful, sensual in the true meaning of the word (to me) and provocative. Go, take a look.

Paper Tigers

As a rule, I've never read much poetry, it's just one of those things I've never got to grips with. However, I've got this strange feeling that it's blogs like 'Paper Tigers' that will change that permanently. Funny, caustic, intense and mellow all in one blog. I couldn't really ask for much more.


P.S. As I re-read the post above I realise that there is a distinct possibilty that I may be coming across as some poncy, blog reviewing arsehole who seems to think that casting his eye over a blog makes him some kind of critic.

Hmm...

All I can say is, these are genuinely my thoughts on these blogs. I've not deliberately tried to be extra complementary because, well, what would be the point? Besides they really don't need me to tell you how good they are, look for yourself.

P.P.S. Maybe I need to trust my own convictions more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sugar said...

To The 'poncy, blog reviewing aresehole' ;) I am honoured that you return to my humble little corner of the world......the best thing about being here in Blogville is.....you get to say and feel however you choose. Thank you for the link, I will return the favour as I think I will return here often..:)

9:02 am  
Blogger ozymandiaz said...

I'll go with you on the first one, it's an odd site but somehow compelling.
As for evie's corner, I find the words far more stimulating than the pictures (of course I used to buy Playboy for the articles...). Seriously though, the woman can write.
As for the last one, well, watch out for those paper tigers...they can rot your mind.

3:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home