Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Early Starts & Changing Times

Ok, this has to be a quick post because I'm up at 6 tomorrow. No big sweat you say but I'm a night owl and not a worm catcher and my normal 'drag my backside out of bed' time is 8.

Joy of joys I'm off to Preston with Bitchtits to stand on a shopping centre roof in the rain and listen to him pointlessly bollock 2 of our engineers. I say pointlessly because as all of the engineers know, what BT rants about one day he'll barely comment on the next.

Oh yeah, I've decided to lose the clock, it looks good but it had all it's cool factor sucked out of it when I realised that if anyone wants to know the time it's more than likely going to be at the bottom right of your screen anyway. It is redundant, therefore it goes.

Not sure about the music thing yet. Only has one song at a time and the colours seriously clash with the rest of the page (does that sound very gay?).

Love Coldplay tho'.

Anyway got to scoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home